Research & Development at STEIM
thanks to steim, open source community and my mother...
Juggling Sound Ball silicone molding
Alex nowitz's left hand controller v.1.0
16channel piezo trigger(with teensy USB midi)
Alex nowitz's wireless controller firmware update
- higher priority to switches than other analog sensor datas- only send switch data when there's a change- shorter response time than key press in laptop (macbook 2.1)- switch encoding bug fix
drum trigger pad
- drum trigger pad using piezo polymer cable- (almost) evenly distributed trigger sensitivity on the large pad- 2 stage amplifier --> ADC- envelop length < 20ms.
4 wireless accelermeters and receiver
- 12 analog data inputs to junxion(3axis x 4)- 17ms. update rate- receiver stays connected as a arduino device when transmitters are off
for Freaka Geaka
Juggling Sound Ball v.1.8
- back to the linear VR // can't solve the noise problem- Xbee API mode, baudrate 115200 // disables wireless programming of AVR- ATMEGA328p // back in stock, to have more EEPROM space - it inhe...
wireless receiver v1.2
- ATmega328 16Mhz 5V// to have more array space(buffering) for incoming wireless data- D4(PD4) connects to tactile switch // configure mode- D5(PD5) connects to CTS(active low) pin of FTDI // for ha...