private electonics project
U Synth v.1.1
- highly customized for education/hacking
- VCO, LFO, Noise generator/filter, AND logic mixer, Atack/Decay Envelope, external VCC in, on-board power amp/speaker, Headphone out
- audio metronome in --> envelop follower --> MCU ---> digit display- to sync live performance on the stage without wearing headphone- resets count after 2sec. pause
Mini Laser Harp v.1.0
- for the workshop at 경기도 중기청 organized by Tide Institute- 6 red lasers (150mA)- 2 IR sensors for velocity control- preset of 16 scales, up/down scroll switch- octave up/down- arpegiator on/off, p...
16ch sound installation using Touch synth
16 LDRs controlling the sound of each Touch synth enclosed in a valdal proof plastic case for outdoor installation- powered by 2 rechargable Li-Ion batteries (12V, 10A/h), ran about 8hours- sound pr...
IR distance sensor interface
for Andreas Otto- two IR distance sensor data to host computer(junxion) through usb- GP2Y3A003K0F (Measuring range distance : 40 to 300 cm, Detection angle : 25°)- calculate the mean value from the 5 I...
U Synth v.1.1
- highly customized for education/hacking- VCO, LFO, Noise generator/filter, AND logic mixer, Atack/Decay Envelope, external VCC in, on-board power amp/speaker, Headphone out
IFK888 interface extension board v.1.2
for Doug Lee- custom control interface for virtual studio software- dip switch to control RGB and LED power manuallyto do- external power option
Touch Synth v.1.0
- 6 touch sensitive pads extendible using junper wires- 6 light sensors(LDR)- programmable using arduino IDE- PWM outputs--> RC filter --> amplifier(LM386)
custom controller for virtual studio software
for Doug Lee- using phidget IFK888 interface board- 16 switches with LED, 3 joysticks, 2 linear faders
Technical Realization of "Urban Harp" by Ham SeongHo
"Urban harp" as part of Ham SeongHo's solo exhibition at TakeOut Drawing in SeongBukDong photos and curated by Son MyeongMinco-workers: Lee HanByul, Min KyeongHyun- 48ch piezo trigger to MIDI interf...
5.8GHz Analog Video/Audio transmitter and receiver
- 5.8GHz Long distance analog video/audio transmitter/receiver - analog video signal amplifier- 11.3V 2.6A/h LiIon rechargeable battery- it relays live analog video signal from the stage beside Seoul station...